- Trio10 Timeless floor stand towers are only 42cm wide but play deep, full body, crystal clear bass down to 40HZ and provide top-end sonic clarity and image
- Feat. PAP1075, double magnet 10″ Bass/Mid Woofer, designed by Morel specifically for Open Baffle
- PAP1075 mechanical and electrical features make it also a great performer of mid in open baffle, and in Timeless they play all the way up to 6.5KHZ !
- Morel advanced Soft Dome Tweeter provides unique and rare to find sonic clarity
- Carefully designed audiophile-grade crossover with two tuning options for the high frequencies.
- The ‘Timeless’ is shipped flat packed, ready for breeze simple, tool-less self assembly.
- With ‘Timeless’ 42cmX98cm speakers, music and audio enthusiasts can now enjoy top-grade and great looking open baffles speakers in medium and small rooms
- Size: width: 42cm, height: Timeless 108cm, depth: 27cm
- Sensitivity: 89db
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Bass and Mid Drivers: see PAP1075
- Crossover Points:
- bottom woofer: LPF (first order) at 250HZ
- mid woofer: LPF (first order) at 6.5kHz
- Audiophile-Grade Crossover made by Mundorf
- Baffles Material: Valchromat, Bamboo, German Oak
- PAP1075 – 10″ Open Baffle bass and mid woofer
- Morel Soft Dome Tweeter modified for Open Baffle
Here is what customers say on Trio10 Timeless:
“Few things! First thing that really surprised me was the bass, i did not expect that, the other thing is the clarity in the sound and they are barely even breaked-in yet and I’m running it off a shitty amplifier that is already doing pre-amplification…
The other thing is that it fills the entire room, that is truly amazing!
I need to wire up my class-D amplifier and test it with that instead…”, Maziar Z., Denmark
“This speaker continues to amaze me. I’m learning very quickly about the pleasure of rediscovering my music collection. I learned that it’s one thing when you get a new source or amp, BUT its a completely DIFFERENT thing when you get one of your speakers. Timeless are truly amazing speakers. I feel drawn into the music like never before. The sound is very much alive: vocals sound like vocals and instruments sound like instruments. One word: AWESOME!”, Josh Doyle, Saudi Arabia (USA)